The list of races for the 2018 Club Championship has been finalised, and is as follows:-
|Date||Race Name (2018)
|Sun 1 Jan 2018||Portobello Promathon||4 mile race.|
|Sat 20 Jan 2018||East District League XC (Broxburn)||No need to register. Club no. is 48.|
|Sat 27 Jan 2018||TEL Open XC||At JMCP. Includes East Lothian Champs.|
|Sat 24 Feb 2018||National XC Championships||Club submits (and pays for) entries|
|[Sun 11 Mar 2018]||Gartmorn 6||At Sauchie, near Alloa|
|[Sun 1 Apr 2018]||Tay Ten|
|[Sat 21 Apr 2018]||Hunters Bog Trot||Entries on the day|
|Sat 5 May 2018||Edinburgh to North Berwick||Entries on East Lothian Council website|
|Sat 12 May 2018||Penicuik 10k||Entries on the day (and via EC)|
|[Mon 21 May 2018]||Balerno Rigg Race||Usually allows entries on the day|
|Sun 3 Jun 2018||Portobello 4 mile beach race||Entries on the day at Dalriada|
|[Sat 9 Jun 2018]||Traprain Law||Entries on the day at East Linton.|
|Sun 17 Jun 2018||Seven Hills of Edinburgh||Will open on Entry Central on 2 April|
|[Thurs 21 Jun 2018]||Sandy Slither||7.30pm start. Lower Largo to Elie (better than BR5, and easier to get into!)|
|[early July – TBC]||Meadows 2 mile race||Entries on the day. Wednesday evening.|
|[Sat 21 Jul 2018]||Musselburgh 10k|
|[Sun 29 Jul 2018]||Donkey Brae (Aberdour)|
|[Wed 1 Aug 2018]||North Berwick Law||Entries on the day (RNLI station)|
|[Sat 11 Aug 2018]||Haddington Half|
|[Sat 18 Aug 2018]||Oldhamstocks Flower Show Race||Entries on the day|
|[Sun 26 Aug 2018]||Forth Bridge 10k|
|[Sat 1 Sep 2018]||Scottish Mid Trail Champs||At Strathmiglo, Fife|
|[Sun 2 Sep 2018]||Dirleton 10k|
|Sun 30 Sep 2018||Great Scottish Half Marathon (Glasgow)||Registration open on event website|
|[November 2018]||1st (non-Dunbar) Borders XC|
|[Sat 10 Nov 2018]||Scottish Short Course XC|
|[Nov/Dec 2018]||2nd (non-Dunbar) Borders XC|
|31 December 2018||Black Bun Run|
- Best 8 races to count.
- Points awarded on the basis of your ranking for your best marathon time can count as one of your “8 best races”.
- Similarly, points awarded for your ranking for your best two ParkRun times (best and second best times run as separate lists) can count as up to two of your “8 best races”.
- Points will also be awarded for your best 800m (track) and best mile (track or e.g. Meadows), and these can count as up to two of your “8 best races”.
- 3 points awarded per monthly 5k handicap win. Your aggregate points for all 5k handicap wins can count as one of your “8 best races”.
- 3 points awarded for any ultra race completed. Your aggregate points for all ultras can count as one of your “8 best races”.
- 2 points awarded per club event (Dunbar 10k, Doon Hill Race, and Borders XC) marshalled. Your aggregate points for all events marshalled can count as one of your “8 best races”.
([ ] = specifically requested by a club member)
(date in brackets means predicted date based upon 2017 – subject to change)